harra pyaz jhunka with teecha Recipe
- Spring Onion (6-7)
- Fortune Rice Bran Health Oil (2-3 Tbps)
- Ginger chopped ( 1 Tbsp)
- Garlic chopped (1 Tbsp)
- Green chilli chopped ( 1 tbsp)
- Tomatoes (2)
- Salt (To taste)
- Coriander powder ( 1 tbsp)
- Turmeric powder ( 1 tsp)
- Red chilli powder ( 1 tsp)
- Fortune besan (3 tbsp)
- Coriander chopped (1 tbsp)
- Garlic clove ( 10-12)
- Green chilli ( 12-15)
- Salt ( to taste)
- Cumin seeds ( 1 tsp)
- Fortune Rice Bran Health Oil ( 1 tbsp)
- Lemon juice ( 1/4)
- Trim and Slice spring onions and keep aside. Preserve the greens.
- HeatFortune Rice Bran Health Oil in a pan and add garlic, ginger, green chilli sauté for 1 mins.
- Add sliced spring onions and mix well.
- Meanwhile Chop the spring onion greens, tomatoes and keep aside.
- Add the tomatoes, salt, and saute for 3-4 mins.
- Add coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, and saute for 1-2 mins
- Add spring onion greens, and sauté for 1-2 mins.
- Add Fortune Besan and mix well.
- Add coriander chopped and mix well.
- Cover and cook for 2-3 mins.
- Meanwhile for thecha take garlic cloves, green chilli, and salt in a mortar pestle and crush well.
- Heat Fortune Rice Bran Health Oil in another pan add cumin seeds and saute for 30 secs
- Add thecha and saute for 1-2 mins.
- Remove from flame and squeez ¼ lemon. Mix well.
- Serve Jhunka and thecha with rotis.