- Fortune Cotton Lite Oil (for frying)
- Fortune Maida (2 cup)
- Fortune Rawa (¼ cup)
- Ghee (1 tbsp)
- Salt (to taste)
- Ghee (1 Tbsp)
- Cashewnuts chopped (2 Tbsp)
- Almond slice (1 Tbsp)
- Raisins (2 Tbsp)
- Desiccated coconut (½ Cup)
- Fortune Rawa (2 Tbsp)
- Green cardamom powder (½ tsp)
- Khoya (½ cup)
- Powder Sugar (2 tbsp)
- Take a large bowl. Add fortune Maida, Fortune Rawa, ghee and salt, Mix all together well using your fingers.
- Start adding water little by little and knead to form slightly stiff dough.
- Cover the dough with a damp cloth and let it rest for 15-20 min.
- Heat ghee in a pan, add chopped cashew nuts, almond slice and raisins, mix well and sauté for 1 min.
- Add desiccated coconut and fortune rawa, mix well and sauté for 1 min.
- Add green cardamom powder and khoya, switch off the flame, mix well and sauté for 1 min.
- Remove in a bowl and keep it aside to cool down.
- When the filling cools down, add powder sugar and mix well.
For Making the Ghughra
- Divide dough into equal balls; Roll each ball into a small circle of 5 to 6 inch diameter.
- Apply water on the edges, Place stuffing in the middle of the rolled puri.
- Close the puri into half-moon shape and seal it.
- Keep twisting the ghughra around the edges.
- Repeat for the remaining dough circles and stuffing to make ghughra.
- Heat Fortune Cotton Lite Oil in a pan and deep fry Ghughra over a low flame until light golden brown in color.
- Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Remove in serving plate and serve.