fortune sprouted moong salad Recipe
- Sprouts (moong) (1 ½ cup)
- Tomatoes chopped (1 cup)
- Cucumber finely chopped (1 cup)
- Pomegranate seeds (2 tbsp)
- Coriander chopped (1 tbsp)
- Ginger juice (1 tbsp)
- Salt (as per taste)
- Cumin powder roasted (jeera) (1 tsp)
- Green chilli chopped (1)
- Lemon juice (1 tbsp)
- Curd (2 tbsp)
- Black pepper powder (1/2 tsp)
- Sugar (1 tsp)
- Fortune Cottonlite oil (1 tbsp)
• Boil sprouted moong with salt and about ¼ water for 2–3 mins. Then cover the pan and further for 3 mins; drain the remaining liquid. Let the sprouts cool.
• In a salad bowl, layer tomatoes followed by cucumber and pomegranate seeds.
• Now add in the cooled sprouts and all the remaining ingredients.
• Toss and serve immediately.