fortune curd rice Recipe
- Fortune Biryani Special Rice (1 cup)
- Water (1 cup for soaking, 2 cup for boiling)
- Fortune Sunlite Sunflower Oil (1 tbsp)
- Urad dal (1 tsp)
- Mustard seeds (1 tsp)
- Curry leaves
- Bor Chillies (4-5)
- Cashewnuts (1 tbsp)
- Curd (1 cup)
- Milk (1/4 cup)
- Coriander (1 tbsp)
- Salt (To taste)
1. In a bowl add in Fortune Biryani Special Rice and Add water and soak it for 30 mins.
2. In a pan add in water and salt and bring it to a boil and add in soaked rice and cook for 8-10 mins till the rice is perfectly cooked.
3. In a tadka pan make the tadka using fortune sunflower oil add in urad dal, mustard seeds , curry leaves, bor chillies and cashewnuts.
4. In another bowl take cooked rice and add in curd , milk , coriander and salt and mix gently.
5. Pour the tadka on top of the curd rice mixture and serve.