soya shammi kebab Recipe
- Fortune Soya chunks (1½ cup)
- Fortune Sunlight Sunflower Oil (2-3 tbsp + for frying)
- Garlic chopped (1½ tbsp)
- Ginger chopped (1½ tbsp)
- Green chilli chopped (4-5)
- Salt (To tase)
- Garam masala powder (1 tbsp + 1 tsp)
- Red chilli powder (1 tsp)
- Coriander powder (1 tsp)
- Turmeric powder (¼ tsp)
- Cumin powder (¼ tsp)
- Fortune Besan (½ cup)
- Coriander leaves (2 tbsp)
- Mint leaves (2 tbsp)
- Lemon juice (1 no)
- Onion chopped (1)
- Corn flour/ corn starch (as required)
- Garam masala (1/4 tsp)
- Water (As required)
for shammi kebab
- Soak the Fortune soya chunks in hot water for 2 hours.
- Heat Fortune Sunlight Sunflower Oil in a nonstick pan. Add ginger, garlic and green chillies, mix well and sauté for 1 min
- Squeeze the soya chunks and add to the pan.
- Add Salt, garam masala powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, and cumin powder, mix well and sauté for 1min.
- Add Fortune Besan, mix well and sauté for 4-5 min. on low flame.
- Meanwhile roughly chop the coriander leaves and mint leaves and add to the pan, mix well and sauté for 1 min.
- Remove from heat and grind the soya mixture by adding 1 tbsp of water.
- Take the soya mixture in a bowl, add lemon juice and chopped onion and mix well.
- Add garam masala powder and mix well.
- Take mixing bowl add corn flour and water, mix well to make a slurry.
- Apply water in your palm and take one portion of soya mixture to make oval shape kebabs and keep it aside.
- Heat Fortune Sunlight Sunflower Oil in a pan.
- Dip the kebab in slurry and shallow fry the kebab from both the side till golden brown .
- Remove in kitchen paper.
- Place the shammi kebab on serving plate and serve hot with green chutney.