shahi kaju moti pulao Recipe
- Paneer grated (1 cup)
- Powder Sugar (2 tbsp)
- Cashew nuts powder (1 tbsp)
- Corn flour (2 tbsp + for dusting)
- Chandi varak (2 no.)
- Fortune soya bean refined oil (for deep fry)
- Fortune Rozana Basmati Rice (2 cup)
- Turmeric powder (¼ tsp)
- Ghee (2 tbsp + 1 tbsp)
- Cashew nuts (¼ cup)
- Raisins (¼ cup)
- Bay leaf (1 no.)
- Cinnamon stick (1 inch)
- Green Cardamom (2-3 no.)
- Black cardamom (1 no.)
- Cloves (3-4 no.)
- Water (as required)
- Salt (to taste)
- Powder Sugar (3 tbsp)
- Saffron (½ gm)
- Milk (2 tbsp)
- In a mixing bowl mix paneer, powder sugar, cashew nuts powder and corn flour and knead into smooth dough.
- Take some corn flour in a plate.
- Divide the paneer mixture in small equal portions and roll into a small ball, place it on the plate.
- Roll the paneer ball in corn flour.
- Heat Fortune refined soya bean Oil in kadai and deep fry paneer balls on medium flame till crisp. Drain on kitchen paper. keep it aside
- Fry the cashew nuts, raisins and keep it aside.
- Apply chandi varak on the paneer balls and keep it aside.
- Wash and rinse Fortune Rozana Basmati Rice.
- Soak saffron in milk and keep it aside.
- Take muslin cloth on a plate, spread the soak rice over it and leave it to dry. Keep it aside.
- Once rice is dry transfer it into a mixing bowl, add turmeric powder and ghee and mix well. Keep it aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp of ghee in a pressure cooker, add bay leaf, cinnamon sticks, green Cardamom, black cardamom and cloves, mix well and saute for 30 sec.
- Now add the marinated rice, mix well and sauté for 1 min. on medium
- Add water, salt and sugar and mix well.
- Add saffron soaked milk and mix well.
- Close the lid and pressure cook for 3 whistles.
- After 3 whistles close the flame and keep it aside for 10 min.
- Remove the pulao in serving plate, arrange prepared paneer ball, cashew and raisin on top.
- Serve it hot.