fortune whole wheat pudla Recipe
- Methi leaves (1 cup)
- Salt (To taste)
- Fortune Chakki Fresh Atta (1 cup)
- Besan (1/3 cup)
- Sugar (2 tsp)
- Ginger, chopped (2 tsp)
- Turmeric powder (1/2 tsp)
- Red chilli powder (1 tsp)
- Green chilli, chopped (1)
- Curd (2 tbsp)
- Water (As needed)
- Fortune Sunlite Sunflower oil (1 tsp)
1. Combine the methi and little salt in a bowl, mix well and keep aside for 15 minutes. Squeeze out all the excess water.
2. Transfer the methi into a deep bowl, add all the other ingredients apart from oil. Add water and make a batter.
3. Heat non stick flat pan or tawa and grease it using little oil. Pour the batter using ladle and spread it into circle using the back of the spoons.
4. Flip and cook from another side too on medium heat till it turn golden brown in colour.
5. Serve hot with chutney.