fortune whole wheat kulcha Recipe
- Fortune Chakki Fresh Atta (2 cups)
- Baking soda (1/4 tsp)
- Salt (To taste)
- Curd (2 tbsp)
- Milk (1/4 cup plus extra if needed)
- Fortune Sunlite Sunflower oil (2 tsp)
- Black sesame seeds (2 tsp)
- Coriander leaves (Chopped)
1. In a mixing bowl add atta, baking powder, baking soda, salt and curd mix well.
2. Make soft smooth dough by adding milk. Add 1tsp oil and apply all over the dough.
3. Rest the dough for 20-30mins.
4. Split the dough into equal size balls. Roll each ball into oval shave/ round.
5. Wet top side of each bread with some water. Sprinkle sesame seeds, coriander leaves and press it slightly with finger.
6. Heat tawa place the rolled out kulcha and cook till bubble form on top.
7. Flip it and brush some oil and cook and cook from both the side.
8. Serve hot with any Indian gravy.