fortune paneer butter masala Recipe
- Paneer cubed (2 cups)
- Onions sliced (1 cup)
- Ginger–garlic paste (2 tsp)
- Coriander powder (1 tbsp)
- Garam masala (1 tsp)
- Tomato puree (1 cup)
- Milk (¾ cup)
- Cream (¾ cup)
- Fortune Vivo pro sugar conscious oil (2 tbsp + 1 tbsp)
- Red chilli powder (adjust to your taste) (1 tsp)
- Dried fenugreek leaves (kasuri methi) (1 large pinch)
• Begin by heating 2 tbsp Fortune Vivo pro sugar conscious oil in a pan. Once it is hot, fry paneer cubes until golden brown. Drain and set aside.
• In the same pan, add the remaining oil and sauté the onions until golden brown.
• Add in ginger–garlic paste and fry for a minute then add dhaniya powder, garam masala, red chilli powder and salt as per taste. Sauté for a minute.
• Now stir in tomato puree and kasuri methi then slowly add in milk.
• Lower the heat, cover and cook for 5 mins.
• Next, add in fried paneer along with cream. Mix well and simmer for about 3-4 mins.
• Garnish with coriander and serve hot with naan.