fortune mushroom masala Recipe
- Onion chopped (1)
- Tomato chopped (1)
- mushrooms cleaned and cut into quarters (1-cup)
- fortune soya health Oil (1-2 tbsp)
- cream (1 tbsp)
- red chilli powder (1 tsp)
- turmeric powder (haldi) (¼ tsp)
- cumin powder (jeera) (1 tsp)
- coriander powder (1 tsp)
- ginger-garlic paste (1 tbsp)
- water (1/4-1/2 cup)
- curd (½ tbsp)
- coriander chopped (for garnishing)
- Heat fortune soya health oil in a pan, sauté onion until translucent then add in tomato. Once the tomato has softened, stir in red chilli powder, haldi, jeera powder, dhaniya powder and the ginger-garlic paste.
- Sauté for a minute then add mushrooms. Coat them with spices, add in ¼ cup of water and salt. Cook for 5 mins on medium flame or until the mushrooms are soft. If needed, add extra water.
- Once the mushrooms are well done, and the gravy has thickened, add curd and cream. Mix well and cook for another 2 mins.
- Serve with rotis or naan as per your choice.