fortune chicken pepper dry Recipe
- chicken curry cuts (1 kg)
- fortune soya health oil (2 tbsp)
- diced onion (1 small)
- lemon juice (1 tbsp)
- peppercorns (1-2 tsp)
- coriander seeds (1 tbsp)
- cumin (½ tbsp)
- turmeric powder ((¼ tsp)
- large onion (1)
- garlic (2-3 cloves)
- ginger (1/2 inch)
- parsley (for garnish)
• Wash and drain the curry cut chicken for 10 mins.
• Marinate with salt and 1 tsp of lemon juice and keep aside.
• Dry grind coriander, peppercorns, cumin and turmeric until you get a fine powder.
• Add onion, ginger, garlic to the ground powder and convert into an aromatic paste. Add a couple of drops of water if needed.
• Keep aside around ½ cup of the masala in water.
• Heat Fortune Soya Health Oil in a heavy pan or wok and fry the sliced onions till golden brown.
• Add in the masala. Turn heat to medium-low until the masala sticks in the pan edges and the onions lose the rawness completely.
• Start adding the chicken pieces and swirl them around in the masalas so that all the pieces are coated evenly. Put the extra masala along with the salt now. Mix it well.
• Cover the pan with a lid and cook on low heat till the consistency is thick and the chicken is well cooked and succulent. Sprinkle some lemon juice.
• Garnish with parsley and serve with rice.