fortune chicken clear soup Recipe
- diced chicken (boneless) (100 gm)
- spring onions and stalks (3-4)
- ground pepper (to taste)
- garlic (4 cloves)
- fresh parsley or coriander (2-3 sprigs)
- fortune sunlight sunflower oil (1 tbsp)
- croutons (for topping)
- salt (to taste)
• Boil the chicken pieces in a pressure cooker and add 2 cloves of garlic and 2 spring onions.
• Once the chicken is boiled, strain the stock and keep aside.
• Shred the boiled chicken finely.
• Chop the rest of the spring onion bulbs and garlic cloves.
• Chop the spring onions stalks separately.
• Add 1 tbsp fortune sunlight sunflower oil & add in the chopped onion bulbs.
• Once they melt and caramelize slightly, add in the garlic and stalks.
• Toss them around and stir-fry for 3 mins.
• Add in the shredded chicken and mix for a minute.
• Now, pour in the stock and let it boil. Add 2 cups of water and further simmer for 15-20 mins.
• Sprinkle a dash of ground pepper.
• Pour it in soup plates or cups in even portions and garnish with parsley and croutons.
Your delish chicken soup is ready! Happy slurping.