fortune kadai paneer Recipe
- Paneer (lightly fried) (300 grams)
- Tomato puree (1 cup)
- Green Capsicum (simla mirch) (1)
- Onion (medium size) (1)
- Garam masala (1 tsp)
- Chilli powder (1 tsp)
- Cream (2 tsp)
- fortune soya health oil (2 tbsp)
- Fennel seeds (saunf) (1/2 tsp)
- Cumin (jeera) (1 tsp)
- Coriander seeds (1 tbsp)
- Red chilli (whole) (4)
- Peppercorns (9)
- Salt (as per the taste)
- Sugar (1/2 tsp)
• Dry roast red chillies, peppercorns, coriander seeds, jeera and saunf until aromatic.
• Then add fenugreek leaves, roast for a minute and set aside to cool.
• Once cooled, grind all the roasted spices in a mortar pestle. This is your kadai masala.
• Heat oil in a pan, add half of the ground masala, chilli powder, garam masala, onion, simla mirch and sauté for a minute.
• Now add tomato puree and cook until the raw smell and flavour disappear.
• Add in salt, sugar, paneer and sprinkle rest of the kadai masala and coriander leaves. Also add cream and mix well.
• Your delicious kadai paneer is ready, serve it with rotis or naan.