Samosa secrets unveiled: Shaping & deep frying must-knows
Create an all time favourite evening snack and let in the powerful air of North-East freshness!
● In a bowl, pour a mug of hot water. Add Fortune Soya Granules to this and let it soak for 15 minutes.
● Drain the water off the mixture. Now sprinkle some more water.
● In goes a cup of all purpose flour. Sprinkle some salt on it.
● Add another cup of warm water to this mixture and make the dough.
● Now as fillings, throw into a bowl Fortune Soya Granules, spring onion, cabbage and some ginger. Also add a dash of salt, black pepper, soya sauce and vinegar.
● Roll the dough properly and include the fillings inside.
● Now water the edges, make the momo shape and steam for 10 minutes.