Samosa secrets unveiled: Shaping & deep frying must-knows
When their favourite Chinese soya chilli helps the children grow, it's a win-win for everyone!
● In a bowl, pour hot water and Fortune Soya Chunks
● Soak it for 15 minutes and drain excess water. Then add some more water to soften
● Pour Fortune Rice Bran Health oil and chopped ginger-garlic-chilli and stir it well.
● Place the soaked Fortune Soya Chunks, add water and cook for a minute
● Pinch some salt in to taste
● Then goes in soya sauce, vinegar and corn flour slurry. Mix the contents well.
● Throw in some diced onions and follow it up with diced green capsicum, diced yellow capsicum and diced red capsicum.
● Cook for 2 minutes and garnish this by sprinkling spring onions on top.
Soya Chilli ready!