- Sweet corn (fresh or frozen) (1½ cups)
- Onion, finely chopped (¼ cup)
- Tomato, deseeded and finely chopped (¼ cup)
- Freshly squeezed lime juice (½ )
- Salt (to taste)
- Red chilli powder (¼ tsp)
- Roasted cumin powder (jeera) (1/8 – ¼ tsp )
- Chaat masala (¼ - ½ tsp)
- Coriander leaves (for garnishing)
Either boil the corn in enough water for 5-7 mins or microwave it on high power for 4-5 mins. After that, let it come to a room temperature before using.
Now in a medium-sized mixing bowl, add sweet corn, onion, tomato and diced cucumber. Use a spoon and mix them well.
Bring in the spice powders, green chillies, lime juice and salt. Mix them well.
Add this mixture to the sweet corn along with the finely chopped coriander leaves. Mix well and here you can adjust the seasoning as per taste.
Your spicy corn chaat is ready to be plated into serving bowl. You can sprinkle some chaat masala if desired before serving. Enjoy!