- Before we even start with the process of making topping and setting it on the base, we will preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Get pizza sauce from market, or make fresh at home. To make fresh pizza sauce, you need tomato, garlic, oregano and fresh basil.
- Heat a flat-bottomed pan on medium-high flame till it is very hot. Turn the flame off and add olive oil.
- Once the oil is hot, add finely chopped garlic and fry until it turns golden brown. Turn on the heat again and add tomato puree with little salt and sugar. Let it simmer on a low flame.
- Check for consistency; it shouldn’t be runny. Add finely chopped basil and sprinkle some oregano. Set aside till it cools down.
- Now, take the base and arrange it on the baking tray and spread the sauce on the pizzas evenly before adding the toppings.
- Next, choose your favourite toppings and place evenly on the pizza base - onion rings, corn, bell peppers, olives or fried paneer chunks.
- Season the pizzas with oregano, hand torn basil leaves and crushed black peppercorns. Grate some generous amount of mozzarella cheese and bake in the preheated oven till the cheese melts.
Learn more about similar recipes along with unique cooking techniques that will take your cooking from Good to Great.