Samosa secrets unveiled: Shaping & deep frying must-knows
We just added layer of yum and dum soya to the madly tempting corn samosas!
● In a bowl, pour hot water and Fortune Soya Granules.
● Soak it for 15 minutes and drain excess water.
● In a separate bowl, add maida, ajwain, ghee, salt and mix this well.
● Moisten this mixture with water and make a dough.
● Take the soaked Fortune Soya Granules and let the boiled potatoes, sweet corn and green peas give it good company!
● Then goes chopped green chilli, grated ginger, chopped mint leaves, and salt followed by jeera powder, garam masala and dhaniya powder.
● Mix the components well and let it rest.
● Now roll out the dough, cut it, place the stuffings and join the edges.
● Shape your samosa well
● Add Fortune Rice Bran Health Oil in a pan and deep fry the samosas till golden brown.
There you are!