Samosa secrets unveiled: Shaping & deep frying must-knows
Bet you haven't eaten this south Indian champ in this protein-rich avatar!
● In a bowl, put in Fortune Soya Granules and make a powder of it.
● Measure ½ cup suji in a separate bowl and roast it. Now add it to the powder and roast this mixture again.
● Add curd and mix the components well.
● A pinch of Salt followed by fruit salt. Mix well, pour some water and make the Soya idli batter.
● Grease the mould of the Idli maker with Fortune VIVO oil and sprinkle chopped carrots.
● Make the Idli shape and steam for 5-7 minutes.
There you have it!