Samosa secrets unveiled: Shaping & deep frying must-knows
Refresh your breakfast menu with this delicious Handvo recipe.
1. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and keep in warm place for 6-8 hours.
2. Make tempering by heating Fortune Grounutt Activ oil. Add mustard seeds and once they start spluttering, turn the heat off, add sesame seeds and dried red chillies.
3. Add all the masala and the tempering to the dough. Mix well.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a baking pan by greasing all the sides.
5. Add baking soda to the batter and mix well. Pour the batter in the cake pan. Garnish with sesame seeds on top.
6. Bake between 30-45 mins, checking after first 25 minutes. Let it cool for 20 minutes before taking it out.