fortune soya corn samosa Recipe
- Fortune Soya Granules (½ cup)
- Maida (1 cup)
- Ajwain (½ tsp)
- Salt to taste
- Ghee (2 tsp)
- Boiled potatoes (½ cup)
- Boiled sweet corn (¼ cup)
- Boiled green peas (¼ cup)
- Chopped green chilli (1 tsp)
- Grated ginger (½ tsp)
- Chopped mint leaves (1 tsp)
- Jeera powder (½ tsp)
- Garam masala (½ tsp)
- Coriander powder (½ tsp)
- Fortune Rice Bran Health oil
● In a bowl, pour hot water and Fortune Soya Granules.
● Soak it for 15 minutes and drain excess water.
● In a separate bowl, add maida, ajwain, ghee, salt and mix this well.
● Moisten this mixture with water and make a dough.
● Take the soaked Fortune Soya Granules and let the boiled potatoes, sweet corn and green peas give it good company!
● Then goes chopped green chilli, grated ginger, chopped mint leaves, and salt followed by jeera powder, garam masala and dhaniya powder.
● Mix the components well and let it rest.
● Now roll out the dough, cut it, place the stuffings and join the edges.
● Shape your samosa well
● Add Fortune Rice Bran Health Oil in a pan and deep fry the samosas till golden brown.
There you are!