fortune doi ilish Recipe
- Hilsa fish (5 pieces)
- Soaked poppy seeds (1 tbsp)
- Salt (1/2 tsp)
- Red chili powder (1/2 tsp)
- Fortune Kachi Ghani Mustard oil (4 tbsp)
- Green chilies (6 pieces)
- Soaked mustard seeds (1 tbsp)
- Yogurt (5 tbsp)
- Turmeric powder (1/2 tsp)
- Sugar (1 tbsp)
- Hot water (½ cup)
• Grind soaked mustard seeds, soaked poppy seeds, green chilies (2), water (1tsp) and salt into a paste.
• Mix yogurt, salt, red chili powder, turmeric powder, sugar, mustard oil (1 tsp) with the paste. Mix well.
• Marinate the fish fillets in the mixture for 15 minutes.
• In a pan, cook this mixture with the fish fillets, and bring it to a boil.
• Add the remaining mustard oil into it. Let it cook for 2 minutes on medium flame.
• Flip the fish fillets carefully and add hot water. Cover the lid and cook for 5 minutes.
• Garnish with the remaining green chilies and serve hot.