fortune begun ilish Recipe
- Hilsa fish (3 pieces)
- Salt (1/2 tsp)
- Red chili powder (1/2 tsp)
- Fortune Kachi Ghani Mustard oil (4 tbsp)
- Potato (1 large)
- Green chilies (3 pieces)
- Turmeric powder (1/2 tsp)
- Jeera powder (1 tbsp)
- Kalonji/ Onion seeds (1/4 tsp)
- Brinjal (1 medium)
- Coriander leaves
• Add salt and turmeric to marinate the hilsa pieces. Set aside for 15 minutes.
• In a pan, heat Fortune Kachi Ghani Mustard Oil. And fry the fish fillets until brown on each side.
• In the same pan, fry the potatoes. Let it brown. Follow with brinjal pieces, fry until brown.
• Add some more oil into the same pan and temper the onion seeds. Add green chillies, and potatoes. Fry for 2 minutes.
• Add red chili powder, turmeric powder and stir well. Add water and bring it to a boil.
• Stir well and add salt to taste. Add fried fish pieces and brinjal pieces to the gravy.
• Stir the curry carefully and gently. Cook it for 5 minutes and bring it to a boil.
• Garnish with coriander leaves and fresh green chilies.