Samosa secrets unveiled: Shaping & deep frying must-knows
What happens when you make kheer with soya? Double delight of yumdaar and dumdaar!
● In a bowl, pour a mug of hot water. Add Fortune Soya Granules to this and let it soak for 15 minutes.
● Drain the water from this. Now pour some more water and drain once more.
● In a separate pan, add milk, heat it and stir continuously. Follow it with soaked Fortune Soya Granules.
● Next, goes in sugar followed with cardamom powder.
● Pour in a few strands of soaked saffron and stir the mixture continuously.
● Continue cooking on a medium flame till the kheer thickens.