- Ghee (400 gm)
- Fortune Chakki Fresh Atta (500 gm)
- Gondh powdered (100 gm)
- Sugar powdered (250 gm)
- Almonds (200 gm)
- Cashew nuts (100 gm)
- Pista (50 gm)
- Cardamom powder (2 tbsp)
- Dry ginger powder (optional) (100 gm)
- Raisins (50 gm)
- Set a pan on a medium heat and add ghee to it.
- Now add Fortune Chakki Fresh Atta and cook on a low flame until biscuit colour is achieved.
- Then switch off the flame and add crushed gondh, powdered sugar and mix it well, make sure no lumps are left.
- Next, add almonds, cashew nuts, pista, cardamom powder, dry ginger powder and mix it well together.
- Stir in raisins, charmagaz and mix well until ghee separates and the mixture leaves the sides of the pan.
- Let the mixture cool down then roll the pinni into desired shape and garnish it with almonds.
- Store them in an air-tight container.