Palak Mathri Recipe:
• Add Fortune Chakki Fresh Atta, salt and ghee to a kneading bowl. Ghee is added to the flour so that the crispy texture can be achieved.
• Now add ajwain, kasuri methi, green chilli paste, garlic paste and spinach puree.
• Mix it well and knead moist dough. The dough shouldn’t be loose.
• Cover and rest it for 30 mins.
• Now make small roundels from the dough and flatten them using a rolling pin and make small puris which are not too thin.
• Prick them with a fork and keep aside.
• Now set a pan on medium heat and add oil to it.
• Deep fry the mathris until crisp and done; serve them hot with tea. You can store the mathris in an air-tight container.