Mini Baked Samosa Recipe:
• Add Fortune Chakki Fresh Atta, ajwain, salt and 4 tbsp Fortune Rice Bran Health Oil to a kneading bowl.
• Pour in water gradually and knead into moist dough. Cover the dough and rest it for 30 mins.
• Now set a pan on medium heat and add 2 tbsp oil to it with garlic paste, green chilli paste, anardana powder, garam masala, coriander powder, turmeric and red chilli powders.
• Mix it well and then add mixed sprouts, crushed paneer, fresh coriander, kasuri methi and salt.
• Cook on a medium flame until done and keep aside.
• Next, make small roundels from the dough and flatten each one using a rolling pin.
• Cut each roti into two halves and by folding the semi circle roti, and sealing it with water, make a cone.
• Add the filling and make sure that there’s no empty pocket.
• Now seal the base and pinch the top to seal it.
• Place the samosas in the baking tray and bake them at 170 degree celcius for 30 minutes.
• Serve the crispy samosas hot with tamarind chutney and mint chutney.