Khasta Kachori Recipe:
• Add Fortune Chakki Fresh Atta, some salt and oil to a kneading bowl.
• Now by adding water gradually knead the moist dough.
• Cover the dough and rest it for 30 mins.
• In a bowl, add moong dal and rinse it with water.
• Then soak the dal for 2-3 hours and then coarsely grind it in a mixer grinder.
• Now set a pan on a medium heat and add oil to it. Saute garlic and green chillies in it.
• Stir it well and add jeera, red chilli powder, coriander powder and hing.
• Mix it well and add coarsely ground moong dal.
• Add some salt, fennel powder, garam masala, aamchur powder and fresh coriander. Mix it well and cook until done.
• Now make small roundels of the dough and flatten them using a rolling pin. Make small puris.
• With the help of your fingers, press the edges of the kachori to make them a little thin.
• Fill the kachori with the moong dal mixture and seal the edges to make a ball.
• Again flatten it using rolling pin and keep aside.
• Now set a pan on medium heat and add oil to it for deep frying.
• Deep fry the kachoris until crisp and golden brown and serve it hot with mint chutney and tamarind chutney.