Soya Chunks Recipe
Back to category
Pasta with soya chunks and vegetables
- 5 minced garlic cloves
- 20 g Fortune Soya Chunks
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 20 g broccoli
- 10 g big diced green capsicum
- 10 g sliced zucchini
- 10 g cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 5 g basil leaves
- 100 g deseeded tomatoes
- 50 ml tomato puree
- 2 tsps crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 200 g boiled penne pasta
- 20 g parmesan cheese powder
- To prepare pasta sauce saute 3 minced garlic cloves on medium heat for 1 minute. Add tomatoes and tomato puree. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low. Stir in red pepper flakes, sugar, dried oregano, salt and lemon juice. Cook the sauce, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan; add garlic, Fortune Soya Chunks, broccoli, capsicum, zucchini and cherry tomatoes. Toss the veggies and cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour pasta sauce over vegetables and cook for another minute.
- Put pasta in the same pan and cook for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese while serving.
Garnish with basil leaves!
Comments under moderation