Soya Chunks Recipe
Back to category
- 50 g Fortune Soya Chunks
- 1 sliced onion
- 1 chopped /seedless tomato
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic (lehsun)
- 20 g broccoli
- 10 g diced carrots
- 10 g green peas
- 1 tbsp biryani masala powder
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander (dhania)
- 150 g boiled rice
- 1 tbsp Fortune Oil
- Salt to taste
- Heat pan on medium-high flame, add oil and sauté garlic & onion.
- Add Fortune Soya Chunks, tomatoes and broccoli. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add carrots and green peas and cook for 1 minute.
- Finally, add the rice, biryani masala powder, chilli powder and salt.
- Bring it to a boil & simmer. Let the rice stand for 5 minutes.
Garnish it with coriander leaves & serve hot!
Comments under moderation