Soya Chunks Recipe
Back to category
Bhajipav with soya chunks
- 1 finely chopped green capsicum
- 20 g Fortune Soya Chunks
- 4 chopped tomatoes
- 8 boiled potatoes (small)
- 100 g peas
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 2 tbsp ginger and garlic paste
- 2 tbsp Pav Bhaji Masala
- 2 tbsp chilli powder
- 2 tsp kasoori methi
- ½ tbsp turmeric powder
- Hing - just a pinch
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tbsp spoon butter
- 1 tbsp Fortune Oil
- Salt to taste
- Heat the oil in a flat pan.
- Add the finely chopped capsicum to it. Sauté for a couple of minutes; sprinkle a little water if needed.
- Add finely chopped tomatoes and ginger garlic paste to it and cook till the mix starts to come together. Mash the boiled potatoes and peas.
- Add 2 tbsp of butter, 1 tbsp of chilli powder and 1 tbsp Pav Bhaji Masala to it. Mix well and keep mashing & mixing till the vegetables lose their identity.
- Add water as needed, 1/2 cup at a time.
- Add Fortune Soya Chunks and stir in a separate pan, add 1 tbsp butter, finely chopped onions, 1 tbsp pavbhaji masala, 1 tbsp chilli powder, 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, 2 tsp Kasoori Methi and salt to taste.
- Mix well and cook till the onions turn brown. Add this to the cooking vegetable mixture along with some salt to taste.
- Add 1 tbsp of butter to this while cooking. Keep adding water as required.
Add lemon juice, garnish with coriander leaves and serve with chopped onions!
Comments under moderation