Soya Chunks Recipe
Back to category
Veg lollipops with soya
- 250 g boiled and mashed potatoes
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 20 g minced Fortune Soya Chunks
- 50 g boiled green peas
- 20 g finely chopped capsicum
- 20 g finely chopped carrot
- 20 g boiled corn kernels
- 10 g chopped coriander leaves
- 2 finely chopped green chillies
- 1 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tea spoon dry mango powder
- 200 g bread crumbs
- 6 pieces bread sticks
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup gram flour
- Oil for frying
- Mix mashed potatoes in a big bowl. Now add all vegetables, Fortune Soya Chunks and spices to it. Mix well.
- Make a thick batter from gram flour. Add salt and red chili powder to it.
- Make medium-sized balls from the mixture and insert bread stick.
- Dip lollies in the gram flour mixture and roll in dry bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry Lollipops till they turn golden brown.
- When done, strain oil and put them over an absorbent tissue.
Hot and healthy veg Lollipops with soya are ready to serve!
Comments under moderation