Soya Chunks Recipe
Back to category
- 2 Phulkas
- 100 g finely shredded lettuce
- 20 g American corn kernels
- 50 g sliced and sautéed Fortune Soya Chunks
- 20 g green capsicum
- 1 small finely shredded carrot
- 50 g grated cheese
- 1 small shredded cucumber
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- 10 g butter
- Keep 2 phulkas ready without applying any fat over them.
- Now to assemble the wrap, keep one phulka in a dish. Apply butter and tomato ketchup. Spread it evenly all over the phulka.
- Then put lettuce, corn kernels, Fortune Soya, sliced capsicum, carrot and cucumber on it. Now put 25 g cheese and spread it vertically and season with salt and pepper.
- Fold from both sides and the wrap is ready to serve. Keep this as it is if you want to take it in a lunch box.
- If you want it hot then apply some butter on tava. Assemble the wrap on the tava and keep it on slow flame for 2 minutes.
Enjoy hot and crispy wraps!
Comments under moderation