Back to category
Sprouts And Vegetable Stir Fry Recipe
- 100gm Bean Sprouts
- 30gm Diced Mushrooms
- 30gm Diced Broccoli
- 15gm Thickly Sliced Green Capsicum
- 15gm Thickly Sliced Red Capsicum
- 15gm Thickly Sliced Yellow Capsicum
- 15gm Sliced Baby Corn
- 5gm Finely Chopped Garlic
- Pinch of Dried Thyme
- 10ml Fortune Oil
- 10ml Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt to taste
- Heat the oil in a wok on a high flame, add the garlic and stir for a minute.
- Add the bean sprouts, mushrooms, broccoli, capsicum and baby corn and stir-fry over a high flame for a few seconds.
- Add the thyme and salt and cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Comments under moderation