Back to category
Shakarkand Ke Kebab Recipe
- 2 large Potatoes
- 2 medium Sweet Potato
- 25ml Fortune Oil
- 50ml Mint Leaves chutney
- 50ml Khajur Imli Ki chutney
- 50ml Curd- beaten
- Pinch of Black Salt
- Pinch of roasted Cumin Seeds Powder
- Pinch of chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- Parboil the potatoes and sweet potatoes in salted water
- Peel and cut into large cubes.
- Thread the potato and sweet potato cubes alternately onto skewers.
- Brush them with a little oil and cook over a charcoal or electric barbecue till they are evenly browned
2-3mins on all sides.
- Drain on absorbent paper and place in a serving dish.
- Top with the pudina chutney, khajur imli ki chutney, curds, black salt, cumin seeds powder, chilli powder and salt.
- Serve immediately garnished with radish and spring onions.
Comments under moderation