Back to category
Potato Skin Pizza Recipe
- 2 whole Small Russet Potatoes
- 2tbsp Fortune Oil
- Pinch of Kosher Salt and Pepper
- 50ml Pizza Sauce
- 30gm Grated Mozzarella Cheese
- 40gm chopped Bell Peppers
- Minced Fresh Parsley
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Scrub potatoes very clean.
- Cut the potatoes in half; Rub the surface of each potato with oil.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and bake until the potatoes are tender and the skins are crisp, about 30 to 40 minutes.
- Use a spoon to scoop out most of the insides, leaving a bit of a rim all around.
- Brush the inside and outside of each half with Oil.
- Place the potatoes skin side up and return to the oven for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Turn them over (using tongs) and put them back in the oven for a few more minutes, or until the potatoes are crisp.
- Remove them from the oven and set them aside.
- To assemble the skins, fill each skin with a spoonful of chunky pizza sauce.
- Add a good amount of grated mozzarella cheese and sprinkle on some bell pepper.
- Return them to the oven for just a couple of minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with minced parsley and serve.
Comments under moderation