Back to category
Carrot And Cauliflower Soup Recipe
- 100gm Cauliflower
- 50gm English carrot
- 1tbsp Fortune Oil
- 15gm Celery stem
- 5gm Celery leaves
- 15gm Garlic
- 25gm spring Onion (only white part)
- Salt & white pepper to taste
- Vegetables stock as per required
- Fresh Creme and chopped parsley
- Heat the water in a pressure cooker; add 1 tbsp of oil, Cauliflower, Carrot, Celery stem, Celery leaves, Garlic and Onion.
- Pressure cook for 2 to 3 whistles. Cool slightly; blend in a mixer to a smooth puree.
- Pour the puree into a non-stick pan.
- Add the salt and white pepper, mix well and bring to boil.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and creme.
- Serve Hot.
Comments under moderation