Back to category
Broccoli And Spinach Tikkis Recipe
- 100gm finely chopped Broccoli, blanched
- 50gm finely chopped Spinach, blanched
- 5ml Olive Oil
- 15gm finely chopped Spring Onion
- 3gm finely chopped Green Chillies
- 3gm Grated Ginger
- 5gm finely chopped Garlic
- 5ml Soy sauce
- Salt to taste
- 10gm Corn flour
- 20gm bread crumbs
- Bread crumbs for rolling
- Fortune Oil for frying/ grilling
- Heat the oil in a pan; add the onions and saute on a medium flame for 1 minute or till the onions turn translucent.
- Add the green chillies, ginger and garlic and saute on a medium flame for few seconds.
- Add the broccoli and soy sauce and mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside to cool for a while.
- Add the spinach, salt and bread crumbs and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape each portion into a flat tikkis.
- Coat each tikki with the bread crumbs. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan on a medium flame, and grill the tikkis till they are golden brown in colour from all sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper. Serve hot.
- You can also deep fry the tikkis
Comments under moderation