Back to category
Broccoli And Almond Soup Recipe
- 30 Broccolis Stalks
- 80gm Broccoli Florets
- 1tbsp Fortune Oil
- 25gm finely chopped Onions
- 5gm finely chopped Celery Stems
- 5gm finely chopped Garlic
- Salt and freshly ground Black pepper powder to taste
- 10gm sliced toasted Almonds
- Vegetables stock as per required
- Heat the oil in a deep sauce pan, add broccoli stalks, broccoli florets, onion, celery, garlic and almond saute.
- Now add stock and cook well.
- Cool slightly, blend in a mixer to a smooth puree.
- Pour the puree into a non-stick pan.
- Add the salt and ground black pepper, mix well and bring to boil.
- Adjust the consistency using stock if required.
- Serve with almond sliced and chopped broccoli heads.
Comments under moderation