Back to category
Baked Cottage Cheese In Spinach With Tomato Sauce Recipe
- 200gm Spinach Leaves
- 2tbsp Fortune Oil
- 1tbsp Garlic chopped
- 1tbsp shredded Basil
- 1 small Onion chopped
- 150ml Tomato Puree
- 1 Chopped Tomato
- 1tbsp Chilli Paste
- 1tsp Salt
- 1tsp Oregano
- 1tsp Chilli Flakes
- 150gm sliced Paneer (cottage cheese)
- 50 Processed Cheese
- 50gm chopped Zucchini
- 50gm colour Bell Pepper
- Remove the steams of Spinach leaves after washing, pat dry using a cloth.
- Now on a hot griddle pour 1 tbsp of Fortune Oil and grill the Spinach leaves on both sides, remove them as they turn crisp, take out on a kitchen towel, remove excess oil in a separate pan, heat oil add Garlic and shredded Basil crackle.
- Add the chilli paste along with the chopped Onions and Tomato, cook till the water dries out; add Zucchini and Bell peppers saute.
- Add the puree, cook and season with Salt, Oregano and Chilli flakes Layer two layers of the leaves in a baking dish; pour a ladle of chunky tomato sauce, add grated cheese.
- Add a second layer of spinach leaves followed by chunky tomato sauce and cheese.
- Place a final layer of spinach and drizzle a generous amount of cheese.
- In a pre-heated oven of 180 degree place the baking dish for 10- 15 mins.
- Serve hot.
Comments under moderation