Desi Health Bites is an exciting blogger program by Fortune Rice Bran Health Oil
Back to category
Sweet Potato Sticks with Chilli Mayo
- Author: Nandita Iyer
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: Under 30 mins
- Serves 4
- 2 large sweet potatoes ~400 grams
- 1 tbsp Fortune Rice Bran Health oil
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- pinch of chilli flakes
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- few drops of Tabasco chilli sauce or Sriracha sauce or wasabi powder
- Preheat the oven at 190°C. Line a baking sheet with foil and keep aside.
- Wash and scrub the sweet potato and cut into sticks.
- In a large bowl, combine Fortune Rice Bran Health oil, oregano, salt, chilli flakes, grated garlic and toss the sweet potato sticks with mix.
- Place the sticks in a single layer on the lined baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes until golden brown outside and cooked inside. Divide and bake in two batches if required.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise and chilli sauce or wasabi and serve as a dipping sauce to go with the sweet potato sticks.
Comments under moderation