Desi Health Bites is an exciting blogger program by Fortune Rice Bran Health Oil
Back to category
Sprouted Green Moong Stir Fry With Cherry Tomatoes
- Author: Raksha Kamat
- Prep time: 2 days (including sprouting time) / 15 mins
if using ready sprouts
- Cooking time: 15 mins
- Serves 3-4
- 3/4 cup green gram (moong)
- 2 medium sized onions, finely chopped
- 7-8 yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4-5 curry leaves
- 2 tsp red chilly powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 tablespoon Fortune Rice Bran Health oil
- Salt to taste
- Sprout the green moong by soaking it overnight in 3 cups water. Drain the water completely and store it in an airtight box for 24 hours. If you want larger sprouts, wash and drain well and store for 12-24 hours extra. You can use ready available sprouts in this recipe.
- Heat Fortune Rice Bran Health oil in a kadai. When oil is hot, add curry leaves and fry for few seconds until they turn bright green.
- Add the chopped onion and saute till the onion turns soft, around 3-4 minutes
- Now add the chopped cherry tomatoes and fry for 5 mins.
- Add the sprouted green grams and stir well.
- Add the chilli powder, salt and turmeric powder and mix well.
- Remove from flame, add lemon juice and serve.
Comments under moderation