Desi Health Bites is an exciting blogger program by Fortune Rice Bran Health Oil
Back to category
Grilled Pineapple & Paneer Bites
- Author: Suma Rowjee
- Prep time: 40 mins, includes 30 mins of marinating time
- Cooking time: 15 mins
- Serves 4
- 200 grams paneer, cut into 1” cubes
- 1 cup fresh pineapple cubes
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1” pieces
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp Fortune Rice Bran Health oil
- 15-20 fresh red chillies, slit lengthwise
- 1/4 cup chopped coriander leaves
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp roasted cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 6 tbsp yogurt
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 1.5 tbsp besan (gram flour)
- 1 tsp crushed kasuri methi
- 2-3 tbsp Fortune Rice Bran Health oil for grilling
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan. Saute the chillies till blistered.
- Add coriander leaves and stir until wilted. Remove onto a plate and cool.
- Grind the above with garlic, cumin powder, tablespoon of oil and salt to a smooth paste.
- Whisk 3 tablespoons of this paste with the yogurt, besan, chaat masala, kasuri methi. This is the marinade.
- Place the paneer, pineapple and capsicum in a bowl; add the marinade and mix gently to coat the pieces.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or more.
- Thread the paneer, bell pepper and pineapple on skewers.
- Heat a non-stick tawa with 1 tbsp Fortune Rice Bran Health oil. Place the skewers on the tava and grill on medium heat until lightly charred. Brush with oil as required.
- Take care not to overcook or the paneer will become tough and chewy. Serve immediately.
Comments under moderation