Desi Health Bites is an exciting blogger program by Fortune Rice Bran Health Oil
Back to category
- Author: Neha Mathur
- Prep time: 15 mins
- Cooking time: Under 30 minutes
- Serves 2-3
- 2 tbsp Fortune Rice Bran Health oil
- 10-12 curry leaves
- 3-4 green chilies, slit lengthwise
- 2 cups finely sliced onions
- 1 piece ginger, chopped
- 5-6 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- 2 tsp Kashmiri red chili powder
- 300 ml coconut milk
- 500 g seer fish
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Fresh coriander for garnishing
- Heat Fortune Rice Bran Health oil in a pan. When the oil is hot, add curry leaves and green chilies and fry for a few seconds.
- Add onion, ginger and garlic and fry till onion turns light golden, roughly 6-8 minutes on medium flame.
- Add tomatoes and cook for 5-6 minutes until soft.
- Add turmeric powder, salt, black pepper powder and Kashmiri red chili powder and cook for a minute.
- Add coconut milk and 1/2 cup water and bring the curry to a boil.
- Drop in the fish pieces once the curry comes to a boil.
- Simmer for 8-10 minutes.
- Add lemon juice and cook for a minute.
- Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve hot with steamed rice.
Comments under moderation