Blog
Cholesterol myths busted
Posted by Editorial Team, September 25, 2014

3

 

The word ‘Cholesterol’ spells alarm in everyone’s mind!

The minute Mr. Sharma utters the word ‘cholesterol’, Mr. Gupta brandishes a list of medical conditions and their cures. Like any of us, Mr. Gupta fears heart disease, diabetes, arthritis etc, and thus keeps a list of specialists in the city at hand.But we have a secret!

Our very own specialist – Fortune Rice Bran Health Oil, which does something better than merely cure diseases; it helps prevent them from happening in the first place!

But how can one maintain cholesterol levels even before they hit danger levels? How does a simple cooking oil affect cholesterol?

We know there are a lot of questions in your mind about how cholesterol works. We also know that you are pretty much aware of the role cholesterol plays in your busy life.

While most of us fear cholesterol, we would like to let one more secret out: Cholesterol can be good too!

How? Get ready for some myths to get busted:

Myth:Cholesterol is bad for the human body.

Fact:Cholesterol is important for metabolism and manufacture of Vitamin D in the body.

Myth:An unhealthy lifestyle and food forms cholesterol in our body.

Fact:Yes, it does. But only 25% of it is formed by an unhealthy diet and the remaining 75% is formed in our liver itself.

Myth:All cholesterols are bad.

Fact:Not all are bad. Of the two main types, only LDL (Low-Density Lipoprotein) is bad; the other, HDL (High-Density Lipoprotein) is good.

LDL collects as plaque along the walls of the blood vessels, forming blockages and could cause heart diseases.

HDL streams through the blood vessels, taking away accumulated LDL from the walls of the blood vessels back to the liver.So, are you looking for Mr. Good Cholesterol? Your search ends here!

Fortune Rice Bran Health Oil promises to bring in the much needed good cholesterol into your life.

Fortune Rice Bran Health Oil contains:

1. Oryzanol; this balances the good and bad cholesterols in your body, which also lends a darker color to the oil

2. Micro-nutrients including Vitamin E and phytosterols from the bran of  milled rice grains

3. No chemicals; and has a good taste

Isn’t this a wonder oil? Line your kitchen shelf with the goodness of Fortune Rice Bran Health Oil today and add to your ‘stay-healthy’ options.

To learn more about the benefits of Fortune Rice Bran Health Oil, watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SinRENisVQ